discussions et partage ! parrainage ou jeux ce forum est pour les libertynautes Index du Forum

S’enregistrer

discussions et partage ! parrainage ou jeux ce forum est pour les libertynautes Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil {messages Connexion

Doug&Burr ? O Ye$Devastator (2.010)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    discussions et partage ! parrainage ou jeux ce forum est pour les libertynautes Index du Forum -> Liberty work
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jameil

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Mai - 13:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Doug&Burr ? O Ye$Devastator (2.010) Répondre en citant

Doug Burr ? O Ye Devastator (2010) > urlin.us/29p8u

All...Our...Lives...(instrumental)...10...-DMagazine......On...the...cover...of...Texas...troubadour...Doug...Burrs...fourth...album,...a...lovely...bride...peeks...out...from...beneath...her...wedding...veilChief...of...Police...in...Chicago...3Search:....0....tweetlinkemailprint....Look....beneath....the....dazzling....surface....and....youll....find....the....heart....of....darknessDoug...has...explained...the...theme...of...the...album...to...be...American...roots...music...rendered...as...sweeping...scenes...and...story...lines,...antique,...revelatory,...and...futuristic...in...scope.Chief...of...Police...in...Chicago...04:32...lyrics...4Anything..you..have..had..hidden..deep..within..the..darkest..part..of..your..soul,..it..is..sure..to..come..out..as..Doug..Burr..does..the..same..through..your..earbuds..of..solitary..confinementA....Black....Wave....Is....Comin'....2Help....us....celebrate....its....release!....For....those....of....you....unfamiliar....with....Doug....Burr,....we....think....this....will....be....a....great....treat....for....your....ears....and....soulRed,....Red....03:14....lyrics....4He..began..polishing..most..of..these..songs..last..year..while..on..tour..with..Son..VoltBurrs....oeuvre....feels....half-cocked....somewhere....between....lament....and....triumphAnd...When...We...Awoke...11Red,....Red....5Youve..Been..a..Suspect..All..Your..Life..6I..Got..This..Fever../..O..Ye..Devastator..7A...Black...Wave...is...Comin'...Share...this...song!X...Twitter...Facebook...Google...Stumble...Email...3:08...$0.99...clip...2The....cross....section....of....gentle....guitars....and....banjos....to....dirty....distorted....guitars....and....driving....percussion....always....find....Burr's....melodies....in....perfect....step,....though....it....also....leaves....us....all....with....a....sound....that....is....hard....to....describe....in....printOur....MinistryOur....MissionOur....HistoryWhat....We....BelieveWho....We....AreWhat....People....Are....SayingThe....Inside....StoryCareer....OpportunitiesDonateOur....BrandsThe....BehemothBooks....&....CultureBuilding....Church....LeadersChristian....Bible....StudiesChristian....College....GuideChristian....HistoryChristianity....TodayCT....En....EspaolChurch....Law....&....Tax....ReportChurch....Finance....TodayIgnite....Your....FaithLeadership....JournalMen....of....IntegrityPreaching....TodaySeminary/Grad....School....GuideSmall....GroupsToday's....Christian....WomanFollow....Us....Christianity....Today....strengthens....the....church....by....richly....communicating....the....breadth....of....the....true,....good,....and....beautiful....GospelIt's...an...image...of...classical...beauty,...but...the...eyes...and...the...downturned...mouth...belie...a...moment...of...doubt...and...indecision"...-...Dallas...Observer...Paste...Magazine...claimed...Burr...a...'Top...4...to...Watch'O....Ye....Devastator....by....Doug....Burr..../....1Topeka..8Red,....Red....(free)....03:14....lyrics....download....2Heres....Why....He....Wasnt....Stopped.(UPDATED)....After....Bangladesh....MKs....speak....out,....ABWE....releases....final....report....on....past....problems....and....futureprotectionsTrack....Name:....A....Black....Wave....is....Comin'....A....Black....Wave....is....Comin'....A....black....wave....is....comin'....A....black....wave....will....fall....Touch....your....tremblin'....lips....to....your....pale....fingertips....A....black....wave....doth....call....So....where....do....you....go....my....lover....And....where....do....you....go....my....friend....When....every....face....you....know....and....every....low....road....They....have....all....become....dark....and....dim....A....black....wave....is....comin'....A....black....wave....will....fall....Touch....your....tremblin'....lips....to....your....pale....fingertips....A....black....wave....doth....call....So....what....do....you....see....my....darlin'....And....what....do....you....see....my....dear....I....can't....tell,....I....can't....tell....in....the....wild....wood....a....spell....And....the....clouds....forsake....the....sky....here....So....what....do....you....see....my....lover....And....what....do....you....see....my....friend....I....don't....know,....I....don't....know....at....Midnight....comes....a....snow....I....can't....see,....but....I....hear....a....little....hymn....I....can't....see,....but....I....hear....a....little....hymn....Track....Name:....Chief....of....Police....in....Chicago....Chief....of....Police....in....Chicago....We....got....a....double....positive....confirm....today....I....am....Chief....of....Police....in....Chicago....And....I've....called....you....here....just....to....congratulate....And....apologize....for....the....sorrow....We....understand....he's....doing....everything....that....children....do....We....are....getting....good....at....fighting....crime....And....we....don't....want....to....rain....upon....this....dream....come....true....Or....dissuade....you....from....towing....the....line....Chorus:....I....am....Chief....of....Police....in....Chicago....And....I....have....seen....the....thing....you....cannot....see....And....I'm....sorry....to....be....the....one....to....tell....you....We've....discovered....the....gene....Maybe....we....could....send....you....our....best....officer....There....are....some....tricks....to....curb....the....appetite....Hey,....we're....not....in....the....business....of....changing....futures,....Ma'am....But....we....think....we....could....help....him....do....less....time....Now....just....a....few....experts....are....going....to....tell....you....that....it's....not....too....late....They....don't....pay....me....enough....to....make....that....call....And....you....won't....find....them....working....down....at....the....District....anyway....Hell,....all....these....killers....have....to....learn....to....crawl....Last....Chorus:....I....am....Chief....of....Police....in....Chicago....Oh,....I....have....seen....the....thing....you....cannot....see....And....my....team....and....I....are....just....a....little....shaken....We've....discovered....the....gene....We....got....a....double....positive....confirm....today....I....am....Chief....of....Police....in....Chicago....Track....Name:....Red,....Red....Red,....Red....Once....there....was....a....ghost....livin'....deep....within....my....heart....Came....out....at....night,....danced....with....me....in....the....dark....Chorus:....Red,....red,....pale,....white....Red,....red,....pale,....white....lips....Strode....into....the....orchard,....now....was....in....full....bloom....Just....like....two....carefree,....lovers....do....Oh,....Mary,....dear....Mary,....I....drink....to....you....Here....I....can....taste....your....fragrance,....and....it....goes....down....smooth....Bridge:....Oh....meet,....by....the....yonder....tree....Oh....sing,....we....used....to....sing....Now....sway....in....the....breeze....Oh,....oh,....oh,....ooooh....Now....you'll....be....singin'....softly....when....the....workers....arise....And....all....of....the....sowers....gonna....find....me....in....the....light....They....gonna....dig....a....hole,....dig....it....deep....and....wide....To....lay....my....achin'....skin....down....by....your....side....Track....Name:....High....Blood....and....Long....Evening....Dresses....High....Blood....and....Long....Evening....Dresses....I....dont....recall....what....your....name....is,....my....doll....Only....the....snow....in....the....valley....keeps....falling....I....dont....remember,....but....this....is....December....I....dont....recall....what....your....name....is,....darling....Chorus:So....why....dont....you....come....like....a....thief....on....the....doorstep....Carry....me....back....to....the....quadrille....in....Knoxville....Oh,....hey....old....Line....Caller,....a....new....silver....dollar....I....in....my....high....blood....and....long....evening....dresses....Breathtaker,....Devastator,....Forsaker,....Heartbreaker....I....dont....know....fear,....and....I....dont....know....pain....Oh,....rider,....whiter....than....snow....on....fire....I....dont....remember....the....sound....of....the....name....Our....MinistryChristianityToday.orgAbout....UsOur....HistoryWhat....People....Are....SayingThe....Inside....StoryPartner....With....UsOur....CauseOur....BrandsThe....BehemothBooks....&....CultureBuilding....Church....LeadersChristian....Bible....StudiesChristian....College....GuideChristian....HistoryChristianity....TodayCT....En....EspaolChurch....Law....&....Tax....ReportChurch....Finance....TodayIgnite....Your....FaithLeadership....JournalMen....of....IntegrityPreaching....TodaySeminary/Grad....School....GuideSmall....GroupsToday's....Christian....Woman....NewslettersDonate....Follow...ctmagazine...0...tweetlinkshareshareshareexpand...emailprint...All....Our....Lives....Share....this....song!X....Twitter....Facebook....Google....Stumble....Email....4:21....$0.99....clip....10Brilliant!..."...-...Americana...UK..."Doug...Burr,...Damien...Jurado,...Cold...War...Kids,...Richard...Swift,...Delta...Spirit,...and...My...Brightest...Diamond"...make...the..."Gotta...Have...Faith"...list...-...Idolator...credits...released...May...4,...2010...All...songs...written...by...Doug...Burr,...Woven...Wings...Publishing,...ASCAP...Copyright...2010,...all...rights...reserved...Produced...by...Britton...Beisenherz...and...Doug...Burr...Engineered...by...Britton...Beisenherz...Mixed...by...Britton...Beisenherz...at...Ramble...Creek...Studio,...Austin,...TX...Mastered...by...Jim...Wilson...at...Airshow...Mastering,...Boulder,...CO...Photography...by...Brandon...Lesley...Cover...art...by...Brandon...Lesley...Cover...model:...Anna...Burgess...Model...wardrobe/makeup:...Christina...Shoto...For...more...information...and...tour...dates:...www.spune.com.../...www.dougburr.com...tags...tags:...alternative...chillwave...experimental...folk...indie...pop...license...all...rights...reserved...feeds...feeds...for...this...album,...this...artist....Rugged...and...pristine,...this...is...music...that...gets...under...your...skin...and...goes...straight...for...the...heart...like...a...shot...of...morphine."...-...Real...Roots...Cafe,...Holland..."Burr...shares...an...intrinsic...knowledge...of...song...dynamics...with...the...likes...of...Jeff...Tweedy,...and...has...a...voice...that...tugs...at...the...heart...stringsRugged..and..pristine,..this..is..music..that..gets..under..your..skin..and..goes..straight..for..the..heart..like..a..shot..of..morphine."..-..Real..Roots..Cafe,..Holland.."Burr..shares..an..intrinsic..knowledge..of..song..dynamics..with..the..likes..of..Jeff..Tweedy,..and..has..a..voice..that..tugs..at..the..heart..strings"O..Ye..Devastator"..is..his..3rd..release..with..us,..which..is..the..proper..follow-up..to..2007's..much..adored,.."On..Promenade"These....are....sinners....and....saints....fully....capable....of....ignoring....the....narrow....gate....and....choosing....the....broad....path....of....destructionBurr,...his...new...record..."O...Ye...Devastator"...is...finally...here 5994dd18e3
MALA PREMIERE SOMMATIONPowered by Article Dashboard florida personal injury attorney birth injury lawyersophie moonenavteq rt3 2013Validador 2013 office 2010 mediafire

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Mai - 13:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    discussions et partage ! parrainage ou jeux ce forum est pour les libertynautes Index du Forum -> Liberty work Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation